Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Personal learning network

Welcome to the Armored Core learning blog. I will take request at topics to help make this blog grow for the good of the Armored Core communtiy. I will primarily use this blog since its easy to read and organize. I have a delicious acount if anyone would like me to use that also, it is a possibility. I want to get connected with other Armored Core blogs out there and increase my learning base, which will in turn help others. Im stoked for AC5 and will definetely buy and go pro. As it is im an above average player. The japanese used to kill me, but with the proper application of tactics and str8 up skill, I overcame. And these are the tactics I want to impart onto others. I will be posting a tutorial video from youtube shortly to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment