Friday, September 10, 2010

Gaming

One of my favorite game series is Armored Core. It's a series that began on the playstation and has continued onto the 360, and PS3. I played armored core last raven on the PS@, and was hooked. It's a giant mech game, that's gives the player full customization, of all the parts and weapons and auxiliaries of your AC or armored core. I currently play AC For Answer on the 360, and I'm in love. I love the fast paced action I would have never dreamed to see in a mech game. And noobs begone! Any good player will be able to kill newb tactics. The community is pretty closeknit. Online matches can be extremely intense or slower more tactical game, depending on the level of skill or fighting style of the players. I prefer high speed gameplay that you've never seen in mech games. Watch this youtube video. These MAY be japanese players but you still see combat like this with american players too.

No comments:

Post a Comment